Full-stack web developer with 17 years of extensive experience with both front and back-end development, having worked with a large variety of languages and platforms. Currently focused on developing websites with WordPress & Elementor. Traveling photographer & photo editor for the past 5 years.
- Designed, developed, maintained 250+ websites
- Managed 200+ employees, subcontractors, and freelancers
- Managed all aspects of the business, including marketing, recruiting, client acquisitions, and quality assurance.
- Developed cohesive, high-performing teams of 10+ staff and freelancers to manage 150+ website maintenance clients.
- Successfully acquired and maintained a diverse client base of 150+ clients across different industries and backgrounds.
- Consistently launched 2+ websites weekly while maintaining a 100% customer satisfaction rate on every project.
- Analyzed web analytical data to identify trends, generate reports, and adjust marketing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Positioned staff and freelancers to increase their productivity by providing training, support, and constructive feedback.
- Implemented effective onsite & offsite SEO tactics and strategies based on current best practices and keyword research.
- Digitized 100k+ office files with onsite and offsite backups and developed an in-depth organizational structure.
- Overhauled outdated IT policies and procedures and implemented robust IT frameworks while elevating IT efficiencies.
- Strengthened enterprise-wide security through security cameras, computer monitoring, and fleet tracking software.
- Designed, developed, and maintained Maine Reflections’ website and deployed physical and digital marketing strategies.
- Directed and led IT operations at multiple office locations—including troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Managed business financial objectives through Bookkeeping, QuickBooks, accounts payable, and cryptocurrency trading.
- Maintained updated knowledge of foreclosures and properties through in-depth research and analysis using MLS.
- Provided local IT support, consultation, and computer builds for small businesses and designed and developed networks.
- Created and maintained 25+ websites for businesses and professionals including e-commerce sites and custom-built CMS’s.
- Enhanced ROI and optimized local SEO and social marketing, and improved social media presence with targeted campaigns.
- Built and managed a high-performance team that consisted of 150+ employees, freelancers, contractors, and moderators.
- Managed day-to-day social media activities, including scheduling updates, engaging in dialogue and answering questions.
- Displayed excellent leadership skills as the Lead Project Manager when working with internal employees and freelancers.
Web Development – HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, MySQL, SQL, Perl, Python
CMS Development – WordPress, Shopify
WordPress – Elementor, Oxygen, WooCommerce, CPT + ACF
Photo Editing – Photoshop, Lightroom
Prototyping – Sketch, Figma, Photoshop
Marketing – B2B, Analytics, Adsense, SEO, PPC, Traditional
14″ 2022 Macbook Pro
NZXT i9, 32GB, RTX 3080 Windows PC
Nikon D850 DSLR
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-500MM f/5.6E VR
Nikon AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/3.5G
Nikon 50mm f/1.8G
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6
DJI Mini 2 Drone